Optimus OMEGA-3 Wild Fish Oil - Triple Strength – 2000 mg – EPA/DHA – Molecularly Distilled | Supports Brain, Eye, Joint and Heart Health
Content: 120 Soft Capsules, 2 month supply
Fish oil contains two omega-3s called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Dietary sources of DHA and EPA are fatty fish, such as salmon, mackerel and trout, and shellfish, such as mussels, oysters and crabs, which are an essential source of omega-3 fatty acids and also vitamin A and D
- Reduces the possibility of suffering from heart disease.*
- Reduces the risk of suffering from diseases related to the coronary arteries*
- Improves general heart health*
- By lowering blood pressure, it helps regulate hypertension. *
- Helps prevent thrombosis, embolisms and strokes*.
- Improves joint stiffness in diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism*.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect, so it helps reduce inflammation*
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol levels. *
- Helps reduce triglyceride levels*
- It is beneficial to help balance blood glucose*
- Helps improve the immune system, stimulates defenses*
- Keeps your eyes and skin healthy*
Take 2 capsules each day, preferably with food.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF THE SECURITY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age, and people with a known medical condition should consult a doctor before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility that may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The results may vary from person to person.